Password recovery link will be sent to your e-mail
The current rules (hereinafter referred to as the Rules) for using the vodiy.ua website (hereinafter referred to as the site) are developed by the Site Administration and determine the conditions for the use and development of the site, as well as the rights and obligations of its users and the administration. The rules also apply to relations related to the rights and interests of third parties who are not users of the site, but whose rights and interests may be affected as a result of actions by users of the site.
When registering on the site, the user is obliged to provide the site administration with the necessary reliable and relevant information to form the user's personal profile, including a login (email address) and access password that is unique to each user, as well as his/her first name. The registration form of the site may request additional information user's information based on his/her preferences.
The user is responsible for the accuracy, relevance, completeness and compliance with the legislation of Ukraine of the information provided during registration. The user name and password chosen by the user are necessary and sufficient information for the user to access the site. The user is fully responsible for his/her login safety, independently choosing the method of its storage.
The user may allow his/her device to store login and password (using cookies) for subsequent automatic authorization on the site.
By completing the authorization procedure on the site or in any other way using the functionality, tools and services of the site, the user guarantees that he is familiar with the terms of these Rules, and also agrees to their full and unconditional acceptance.
When using the site, the user is prohibited from misleading other users or the administration regarding his identity using the username and password of another registered user.
Removing a user's personal profile means deleting all information provided by the user, his/her login and password. After deleting personal profile, the user loses the right to access the functionality of the site, the use of which requires prior authorization.
The administration has the following rights to:
• create, modify, revoke this agreement with or without prior notice to the user;
• restrict access to any information posted by the user; delete information posted by the user, or delete user account;
• refuse to register an account to a user whose account was previously deleted or suspended for violation of the terms of the agreement.
• delete user's account if he/she has not logged in to the site for the last 12 months.
When using our services, the user must:
• comply with the provisions of the laws of Ukraine, and any applicable international law, and comply with these Rules;
• provide upon his/her registration reliable, complete and up-to-date information, and provide updates;
• inform the site administration about unauthorized access to his/her personal account and/or about unauthorized access to his/her password and user login;
• not provide access to other users to their own personal account;
• be respectful. Comments and other user entries on the site should not conflict with the requirements of Ukrainian legislation and generally accepted standards of morality.
The site and its services, including all scripts, programs, content and design of the site are provided "as is".
The administration disclaims any guarantee that the site or its services may or may not be suitable for specific purposes of use. The administration cannot guarantee and does not promise any specific results from the use of the site and / or its services.
Under no circumstances will the site administration or its representatives be liable to the user or to any third parties for any direct or indirect, incidental, unintentional losses, including lost profits or lost of data, harm to the honor, dignity or business reputation associated with the use or content of the site or other materials that you or others have accessed through the site, even if the site administration has warned or pointed out the possibility of such harm.
The administration has the right to unilaterally change the provisions of the agreement, the user may be notified of changes using the technical means of the site.